Marketing Manager: How you fit inReporting directly to the CEO, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing initiatives in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. If you’re a creative and innovative thinker, able to incorporate revenue-generating marketing strategies into your approach and understand technology, we want to hear from you!
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Spearheading cost-effective marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels
- Managing and streamlining marketing budgets
- Establish and maintain an effective product pricing strategy
- Enhancing the customer journey by leveraging customer feedback and market research
- Driving new content creation
- Managing project workflow through key internal teams
- Developing a brand that is aligned with the mission and vision of WHC
- Tracking, evaluating and reporting on the performance of all marketing campaigns and investments across products, channels and verticals
- Creating and updating department procedures; and striving to create efficiencies during implementation
- Managing the WHC affiliate program
- Exploring and cultivating new and existing business relationships
Who you are:
- You are a stand-out in your communication style
- You are connected to the needs of Canadian small businesses
- You are technically apt, with a keen interest in new digital technologies
- You are connected to premier influencers in technology
- You are creative and innovative in your marketing approaches
- You are motivated by hard work and a strong team culture
- You are a proven leader and project manager
- You are highly organized
- You are creative in your problem-solving approach
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 5+ years of progressive marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience with Google Analytics & SEO
- Proven experience with video and social media platforms
- Excellent understanding of web-based technologies, email, social, and online advertising
- Excellent English or French writing skills
- Experience in the hosting and domains industry a definite asset
What we offer:
- A modern Work From Anywhere approach to working remotely AND a wonderful office in Montreal, should you choose to work from there!
- Group Insurance (if you’re in Quebec)
- Free Friday company-wide lunches
- Highly collaborative work environment with a proactive leadership team
About Web Hosting Canada
Web Hosting Canada (WHC) is a privately owned, Canadian technology and IT infrastructure company based in Montreal, Quebec. We’re a team of passionate web professionals providing Canadian businesses with the means to succeed online.
Since 2003, WHC has set the highest standard for service reliability and security and is now trusted by over 40,000 Canadian small businesses in Canada and abroad. It is among the fastest-growing web service providers in Canada.
Web Hosting Canada is accredited by the Canadian Internet Registry Authority (CIRA), is an official cPanel, Cloudlinux, and SpamExperts partner and has consistently been ranked the #1 Canadian domain name provider by the .CA registry.
Every day, Web Hosting Canada helps thousands of Canadian individuals, small businesses and organisations grow and succeed online with its powerful yet affordable web solutions.
Back to Job List