2. Information Collection and Use
3. Portfolio and TestimonialsWHC may use your name, company name, logo, testimonial and/or website for promotion purposes and its portfolio and in promotional marketing materials. When using the WHC Web Site or the services or products provided or serviced by WHC, you agree that the above-mentioned information could be used without your prior consent. However, WHC will not publicly disclose sensitive information, including, but not limited to, account information, credit card information, telephone number, email address or personal or billing address.
4. Why WHC Collects Personal InformationWhat do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.