What is .FR?
.FR is the domain extension for France, but is open to any European company, organization or individual.
Why choose a .FR domain?
- Resonates with French speakers and Europeans.
- Identifies your website as being connected with French culture.
- Allows for superior marketing strategies when developing a French version of a website.
Who can register a .FR domain?
- European citizens, residents or companies with headquarters registered in Europe.
Who should register a .FR domain?
- Businesses who want gain footing in European markets.
- Individuals looking to connect with the French speaking community.
.FR Domain Pricing
|2 years||C$ 23.98||C$ 27.98|
|3 years||C$ 37.97||C$ 41.97|
|5 years||C$ 65.95||C$ 69.95|