Windows Cloud Servers
Harness the power of Windows Server 2012
Get your new website or project up and running with your own Windows Cloud. Scalable, fast, and managed with Plesk 12 and Remote Desktop access.Compare Windows Cloud Servers
ProDouble your server’s performance with 2x CPU, RAM & Disk Space. C$39.99 first month Save C$30 Renews at C$69.99/month Configure Now
- 2 CPU vCore
- 4GB Memory
- 50GB Disk Space1
- Unlimited Bandwidth2
- Powered by renewable energy
- Managed with Plesk 12
Powerful Windows Cloud Servers at Your Disposal
- Auto-scalable Resources
Increase your server resources when needed
- High Availability NVMe storage
99.99% Guaranteed uptime with OpenStack Ceph technology
- Managed & Optimized
Pre-installed with Windows Server 2012 & Plesk 12
- Plesk 12 Control Panel
Easily manage your websites, up to 10 domains included
- Easy Cloud Management
Manage all your servers from your Client Area
- 24/7 VIP Support
Knowledgeable experts here to help
We Manage Your Server. You Run your Business
Standard Management – IncludedWe manage your servers to keep things running smoothly.
- Plesk 12 Pre-installed & Pre-configured
- Regular OS and packages updates
- 60-minute or less 24/7 first response
- Automated Ping Monitoring with alerts
- Web Application Firewall Protection
- Secure Anti-spam configuration
- Hardware replacement 4 hour SLA
Easily Manage Your Server with Plesk 12Free 10 domain license included!
- Easy management for multiple websites
- FTP, SFTP, and File Manager
- Easily Create & Manage Email
- Manage MySQL (or SQL Server) Databases
- Advanced WordPress Toolkit
- Mobile-friendly interface
- Multi-language support
- Advanced Cron Management
- DNS Management Interface
Next Generation Datacenters
for ultimate reliability
24/7 Physical security
On-site surveillance teams, restricted access by security badge, video surveillance, and fire detection/suppression systems.
High availability Infrastructure
Systematic double power supply, UPS, generators with 48 hours of initial autonomy and 2 failover network rooms.
Redundant networks with multiple failovers
Over 8Tbps capacity in North America and 4.5Tbps in Europe as well as 33 peering points in 3 continents.
ISO 27001:2005 certified datacenter
SOC 1 and 2 type II certifications, confirming its high standards in security by an external independent audit.
Powered by renewable energy and with reduced power usage thanks to special watercooling and aircooling technology.
100% Canadian datacenters
PIPEDA compliance, ensuring your data is protected by Canadian law against intrusive provisions from USA’s Patriot act.
Windows Cloud Servers FAQ
Unlike Dedicated Servers, Cloud Servers share the same hardware with other Cloud Server clients, making performance degradation caused by other users still possible, although quite rare. By sharing the same physical hardware, you also share the costs, and as such Cloud Servers can deliver similar performance to entry-level dedicated servers at a fraction of the cost. Cloud servers are also elastic, and can be upgraded automatically at any time.
- You should upgrade to Cloud hosting if you require superior performance, such as faster CPU, more memory (RAM) or faster read/write operations (IOPS). If your website is regularly being throttled on the web hosting platform (as shown in your cPanel), a Cloud server upgrade will be beneficial to you.
- Your website or application may require a special configuration to run properly. While web hosting does not provide full flexibility, Cloud servers do. You could, for example, increase the maximum execution time for your scripts, increase the maximum hourly limits of your email campaigns, and more!
- You may also choose to upgrade to a Cloud Server if you require superior reliability. Unlike web hosting, Cloud Servers do not share the same hardware with hundreds of other clients and generally provide improved stability, uptime, and performance.
- Near instant activations of your new Windows Cloud, with Windows 2012 R2 and Plesk pre-installed
- Fast servers with enterprise grade storage based on Ceph OpenStack technology.
- 99.99% uptime SLA with no single point of failure.
Windows Cloud Servers come preloaded with Windows Web Server 2012, and are recommended for users that want to connect to their servers with Remote Desktop, or run websites using ASP or ASP.NET technology. Windows Cloud Servers include the Plesk control panel, which supports up to 10 domains at no additional cost, and work with MySQL and SQL Server (requires license) databases.
Unless you specifically require a Windows server due to technical constraints, Web Hosting Canada recommends Linux Cloud Servers for optimal performance and reliability. If you are still unsure which to choose, simply get in touch with our helpful 24/7 sales team.
Unmanaged Cloud Servers must be maintained by the client. WHC still ensures hardware and network availability, while managing the virtualization layer.
If you’d like to find out more about transfers or if you’d prefer to complete the transfer yourself, consult our Knowledgebase Article about How to transfer your website to Web Hosting Canada.
1 View the product and legal disclaimers