WHC is a Great Place to Work®... once again!
We're thrilled to announce that WHC has been certified as a Great Place to Work… for the 4th year in a row!
And this doesn’t happen overnight – it's the result of a consistent commitment to fostering an uplifting and empowering workplace and prioritizing the well-being of our employees. Let us take a few minutes to explain the secret sauce of how WHC achieves this year after year.
What is GPTW
Great Place to Work® evaluates companies based on five criteria: Credibility, Respect, Pride, Fairness and Camaraderie. Employees fill out a Trust Index survey and based on those results and benchmark comparisons, organizations are certified and recognized for creating positive work environments.
The WHC Culture
At the heart of our success is a vibrant and inclusive company culture. We believe that a workplace should be more than just a space to get work done. It should be a place where employees feel valued, supported, and connected. And it should be fun!
Our commitment to nurturing this culture is reflected in the following ways:
- Transparency: We maintain open lines of communication, ensuring our team is informed about company developments, goals, and challenges.
- Inclusivity: We champion diversity and inclusivity, fostering an environment where everyone's unique perspectives and backgrounds are respected and celebrated.
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible schedules and remote work options, allowing employees to balance their professional and personal lives effectively.
- Wellness Programs: We have an Employee Wellness Program that allows employees to leverage whatever equipment, experiences, or professionals and allow them to take some time for self-care.
- Work-from-Anywhere: WHC allows employees to choose between working from the cozy and bright office or anywhere else that suits them best!
- Thursday brunch at the Office: Every Thursday morning, our team gathers at the Montreal office to eat bagels (a Montréal staple) and we share anecdotes about our week that was.
The WHC Team
At WHC, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset. And their well-being is paramount. We go the extra mile to ensure they are happy and healthy. Curious to see the folks behind WHC? A video speaks volumes:
Celebrating 20 years of WHC
Recently, we got the Canadian team together for a weekend in the Laurentians to celebrate our biggest milestone yet: 20 years in business!
We're more than just a company; we're a lively and diverse group who believe work should be fun. Our vibrant workplace culture goes beyond the office. For us, it’s important to involve our team every step of the way and cherish individual milestones and celebrations as well.
Great Place To Work - Today and Tomorrow
We're honored to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®, and remain committed to maintaining and enhancing our exceptional workplace environment. We look forward to reaching even greater heights in the future, together. Explore career opportunities at WHC and join us for an amazing journey!
Also on the WHC Blog
WordPress 6.4 "Shirley" is here
On November 7, 2023, WordPress introduced its third major update of the year — WordPress 6.4, affectionately named "Shirley" in honor of the jazz virtuoso Shirley Horn. Inspired by Shirley's musical finesse, this new...Read full article
SOC 2 Certification for WHC: Elevating Your Online Security
We have some exciting news to share, and while it’s a proud moment for our team, it’s really all about YOU, our valued clients. In September 2023, WHC achieved the SOC 2 Type 1 certification. Let’s...Read full article
How can we help?
Our friendly customer service team is available right now.